Throughout our history Furlong Painting has successfully met the needs of our clients across a vast array of settings in both once off and long term paint maintenance programmes.
An ability to service works of any size, our client base includes school campuses , health services, aged care, national retail chains, manufacturing, petrochemical and owners’ corporation (body corporate) facilities.
Operating multiple local or distant properties, we are able to service each location, helping to provide each client with a uniform standard and appearance.
- General interior and exterior painting
- Colour consultancy to develop a desirable colour palette
- Sectional paint maintenance
- Exterior timber protection
- After hours projects
- Difficult access projects
- Specialist protective coatings
- Specialized preparation requirements such as high pressure washing and chemical cleaning
- Epoxy floor coating systems
- General building repairs
Meeting future needs can be a sizeable challenge which is where Furlong Painting’s Long Term Paint Maintenance Programme may be more suited to a client’s needs.
These tailor-made programmes are designed for the client who is conscious of maintaining a high standard of presentation over a longer period of time. Typically around six years in duration, a programme includes predetermined painting on an annual basis. An attractive spread of costs avoids the heavy outlays associated with periodic repainting. The fixed costs allow for accurate long term budgeting.
Programmes have the added advantage of providing long term substrate protection which minimizes building repairs.